The Bay 101 더베이101
Vary according to establishments.
Free to visit
Walk from Haeundae Beach towards The Westin Chosun (hotel) at the right end of the beach (facing the sea). Walk past the side of The Westin Chosun, cross the road, turn right and walk 50m to reach The Bay 101 on your left; OR
Take Bus #1003 from the bus stop in front of Busan Station (same side), about 50m straight from exit 10 of Busan Subway Station to Dongbaek Island stop (1 stop before Haeundae Beach stop), 40 mins. Walk back 100m in the direction where your bus came from, cross the first road (Dongbaek-ro), turn left and walk forward 100m to reach The Bay 101 on your right.; OR
Dongbaek Station (line 2, exit 2). Upon exit, walk straight forward along Dongdaek-ro to reach The Bay 101 on your right. 11 mins walk.
Taxi from Busan Station, 35 mins.
The Bay 101 is an emerging hot spot just next to Dongbaek Island (Dongbaek-seom). It is a yacht club as well as cafes, pubs and restaurants that is best enjoyed during night time together with stunning city lights across the water.
Things To Do at The Bay 101
1. Club 101 - A yacht club that offers public (@10:30/13:30/15:30), sunset and private luxury sailing tours. The club also offers exciting water activities like jet boat, jet ski, banana boat, peanut boat and speed boat during daytime.
2. Gallery 101 (Mon-Thu: 10:00-21:00 / Fri-Sun: 10:00-22:00) - A store filled with many of the world's trendy goods from elegant home-ware, gifts, furniture to marine sports gears and limited season collections.
3. Side Coffee (07:30-23:00) - A signature coffee shop with high quality coffee, beverages, cakes and sweets of distinctive international flair. Highlights include the all-natural ingredients ice-cream and the 100% natural cereal chips produced using in-house patented cereal machine.
4. Daedo Restaurant (11:00-22:00) - Experience the art of delicious pan fried beef, hamburger steak and beef soup.
5. Fingers & Chat Kiosk (11:00-01:00) - Sit back and enjoy the authentic fish and chips with panoramic waterfront views.
6. Fingers & Chat Dining Pub (8:00-24:00) - Enjoy a meal at the restaurant's main dining area or over cocktail at its outdoor terrace lounge.
KoreaToDo TOP PICKS - Tours, Activities & Discount Tickets
➥ Handpicked experiences by KoreaToDo for their uniqueness, value, popularity, price competitiveness and at times, tedious to reach by public transport.
♔ KoreaToDo recommends Klook.com, Asia leading in-destination service provider.
❀❀ SUMMER JOY ❀❀ Handpicked Experiences from Busan
Other KoreaToDo collection that you may like:
Still looking? Explore KoreaToDo handpicked collection of: